We are currently looking for a Bench Joiner to join our busy team. You must be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a keen eye for detail, have excellent communication skills and be able to work to deadlines.
Main Responsibilities of a Bench Joiner / Carpenter:
- Hold experience in a joinery manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of laminating, veneer pressing and Corian
- Solid surfacing work would be an advantage.
- You will have the ability to read technical drawings
- Work from your own initiative on your own or as part of a team.
Benefits of working with us:
- Overtime available and paid at time and a half
- Immediate Start
- Private Health care after 3 months’ probation period
- Permanent Position 40 hrs a week + overtime
- Salary depending on experience and qualifications